The pharmacy is still the heart of our business.
What is a Smoking Cessation Consultation?
During the complimentary clinic, our Certified Tobacco Educators (CTEs) will:
- Discuss practical tips and advice to reduce/quit tobacco
- Develop personalized quit plans to help stop smoking
- Conduct age progression on long term effects of smoking with age using April Age software
- Offer BC smoking cessation program for nicotine replacement
Quitting smoking reduces your risk of smoking-related illness and increases your life expectancy, no matter how old you are when you quit. London Drugs Smoking Cessation Consultation helps you reach these positive outcomes.
What to know before your Smoking Cessation Consultation visit
- There is no charge for this consultation.
- Be sure to bring along all of your prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, and any herbal remedies you currently take. This will help give your pharmacist a comprehensive view of your medication routine.